In an attempt to make my blog more visually appealing by adding pictures I had to recruit a writing center friend much more technologically savvy than me. It appears both macs and PCs hate my attempts at posting pictures not in a post, so here we are. More to come, if my luck holds out...
Monday, February 12, 2007
I finally got a picture to work!
In an attempt to make my blog more visually appealing by adding pictures I had to recruit a writing center friend much more technologically savvy than me. It appears both macs and PCs hate my attempts at posting pictures not in a post, so here we are. More to come, if my luck holds out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the personal touch! And by the way your comments to my post were incredibly interesting and really got me thinking. I posted again after reading your post, let me know what you think. Maybe I need to pick up the graphic novel that you read in order to get inspired.
The blog is looking nice! All that time working on yours made me want to make my own! I've had better luck getting pictures up than we had yesterday too. Oh well, what should we have expected from a Monday?
Post a Comment